Welcome to the Introduction to Fusion Mineral Paint Workshop brought to you by Uneek Gifting and Cathy Hall-Kemp, Paddlepoint Designs!
Looking to start using Fusion products or learn some new tips and tricks? This is the perfect class for you!
With Cathy leading the way, you will learn:
- About the Fusion line of products and how/when to use them
- How to determine the correct way to prep different pieces of furniture
- Best techniques for smoothest application
- Different techniques for layering colours
- Techniques for distressing
- When and how to properly seal pieces
The cost of this workshop is $65. The class will run approximately 2.5 hours and you will be working on sample boards to practice. Wood, paint and products will be provided for you during the class. You will leave with a painted wood crate to take home, a brand new apron, an opportunity to purchase Fusion products at 10% off the day of the workshop, and the confidence to tackle your own home projects.
Benefits of using Fusion Mineral Paint:
- Environmentally conscious (non-toxic, lead free, virtually odourless and contains no ammonia or formaldehyde)
- Built-in topcoat
- Outstanding coverage
- Highly durable formulation
- Requires no waxing
- Smooth, matte finish
- An array of beautiful colours to choose from
- Canadian company
Dates & Times:
255 Industrial Parkway South, Unit 1, Aurora, ON. L4G 3V5
*Minimum 4 people and maximum 10.