Welcome to the Introduction to Fusion Mineral Paint Workshop brought to you by Uneek Gifting and Cathy Hall-Kemp, Paddlepoint Designs!
Looking to start using Fusion products or learn some new tips and tricks? This is the perfect class for you!
With Cathy leading the way, you will learn:
- About the Fusion line of products and how/when to use them
- How to determine the correct way to prep different pieces of furniture
- Best techniques for smoothest application
- Different techniques for layering colours
- Techniques for distressing
- When and how to properly seal pieces
The cost of this workshop is $65. The class will run approximately 2 hours and you will be working on sample boards to practice. Wood, paint and products will be provided for you during the class. You will leave with a painted wood crate to take home, a brand new apron, an opportunity to purchase Fusion products at 10% off the day of the workshop, and the confidence to tackle your own home projects.
Benefits of using Fusion Mineral Paint:
- Environmentally conscious (non-toxic, lead free, virtually odourless and contains no ammonia or formaldehyde)
- Built-in topcoat
- Outstanding coverage
- Highly durable formulation
- Requires no waxing
- Smooth, matte finish
- An array of beautiful colours to choose from
- Canadian company
Dates & Times:
- Thursday, September 22, 2022 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday, October 2, 2022 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
255 Industrial Parkway South, Unit 1, Aurora, ON. L4G 3V5
*Minimum 2 people and maximum 6.